Photogenika GmbH (Guldeinstrasse 28, 80339, Munich), hereinafter referred to as "Photogenika", is the organizer and responsible for conducting the competition. The competition takes place on Instagram; Instagram has nothing to do with this competition and is not available as a contact person for the competition. Participation in the competition is subject to the following provisions:
(1) All persons residing in Germany and Austria who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
(2) A person takes part in the competition via Instagram by following Photogenika's Instagram page, liking the featured image of the respective Sunday in Advent and tagging a person under the respective featured image.
(3) The competition is free of charge and participation is completely independent of the purchase of goods and/or the use of services.
(4) The competition will take place from December 1st, 2019 to December 23rd, 2019. Announcement or notification of the winner is always on the Monday (12/02/2019; 12/09/19; 12/16/19; 12/23/19) after the Sunday in Advent.
(1) The participants are asked to mark the Photogenika channel with “I like” or follow on Instagram, to “like” the Photogenika post and to link a person under the post.
(2) The winner will be determined by lottery on the following days: December 2nd, 2019; 12/09/19; 12/16/19; 12/23/19
(3) The right to the prize is not transferable.
(4) There is no entitlement to a cash payment of the prize or to any prize money.
(5) Different non-cash prizes from Photogenika are given away every Sunday.
• 02.12.19: 1 photo canvas (40x50cm)
• 09.12.19: 1 mural "Wood Prints" (40×50 cm)
• 16.12.19: 1 mural "Metal Dibond" (40×50 cm)
• 12/23/19: 1 small photo shoot at Photogenika
(6) The participant is responsible for the correctness of the data he has entered. Participants agree to be contacted via Instagram message as part of the competition.
(7) If the winner has not reported (back) after 72 hours with all the information necessary to process the prize, the prize will be forfeited without replacement.
(8) Travel to and from the photo shoot is at the winner's own risk and expense.
§3 Premature termination of the competition
Photogenika reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. Photogenika makes use of this option in particular if, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed.
§4 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of Photogenika GmbH and their relatives are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a breach of these conditions of participation, Photogenika reserves the right to exclude people from the competition. In particular, persons who provide untrue personal information, use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation are excluded. If necessary, the prize can also be subsequently revoked and reclaimed in these cases.
(1) Photogenika is only liable for damage caused by Photogenika or one of its vicarious agents intentionally or through gross negligence or through the breach of obligations that are essential for the fulfillment of the contract (cardinal obligations). This does not apply to damage caused by injury to life, limb and/or health. The above limitation of liability applies in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data or similar in the event of disruptions to the technical systems or the service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data and viruses.
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(1) Photogenika GmbH uses and processes your data in accordance with German statutory provisions. The participant is free at any time to object to the storage of his data by contacting Photogenika GmbH at firstname.lastname@example.org and thus to withdraw from participation.
(2) The data will not be passed on to third parties, for example through sale, rental, exchange or through any other means of making it available to third parties.