Reporting is a big part of our work at Photogenika. It just gives us so much joy the most exciting and wonderful moments of our customers. to photograph. The most important thing when photographing an event are the emotions. Tears of joy, smiles, applause… all of these should be captured in the pictures.
What do you need for a successful report of an event?
- on the one hand a fast lens; So you are prepared for the rapidly changing light situations
- a camera with a large ISO range; Helps you a lot in darkness, shadowy rooms, etc.;
- external flash units; If it is not possible for you to photograph the situation in natural light.
- 1-leg tripod; You are much more flexible because you can take pictures with longer exposure times and the pictures are sharp thanks to the tripod hold.
What is photographed?
- important event points
- important people (for example: wedding couple, witnesses, etc.;)
- table decoration
- buffet, food, drinks;
- active actions (for example: marriage, speech of a co-worker, etc.;)
What is important in the report?
- fast reaction
- high flexibility
- open eyes and ears 🙂
- being in the right place at the right time
With these important points in mind and the code PS82RQXP3VPA nothing can go wrong. So have fun taking photos! 🙂